top of page

Hello Sexologist

Who are you?

At inticure, I am a medical doctor specializing in sexual disorders and sexual behaviour for both men and women.

upset-man-having-problem-sitting-bed-after-arguing-with-his-girlfriend 1.jpg
OK, but what does that mean? What are some of the common conditions or symptoms you treat?
I treat some conditions like:
→ Erectile Dysfunction (ED), or trouble getting or keeping an erection
→ Premature ejaculation
→ Delayed ejaculation
→ Low libido
→ Painful intercourse ((Vaginismus)
→ Inability to orgasm
→ Infertility issues

I might be seeing you if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or concerns:

Depending on your condition, you may also need to consult other specialists besides me. I will let you know if you will need to do that when you talk to me.

After you complete your assessment and FREE initial consultation, our doctors will recommend the appropriate specialist(s) for your condition.

It may be me :)

Start your journey from oh no, to OH YES!


Inability to get and keep an erection long enough for sexual intercourse
Feeling anxious or stressed about sex and it is affecting your sex life
Not attracted to your partner or sexually unsatisfied with your partner
Ejaculating earlier than you or your partner would like
Taking too long to orgasm and ejaculate
bottom of page